Class Change Vouchers are back, and there will be no time limit for purchasing them!
You can now change your character's combat style, abilities, and physical characteristics whenever you want.
Check below for more details on the bundle and a recap of the benefits and rules of this particular feature:
Each bundle can be purchased for 7,273 NCoin.
Class Change Bundle
x1 Class Change Voucher
x2 Weapon Exchange Voucher
x1 Character Alteration Voucher
Starting from April 18th, the Class Change Bundle will be available for purchase until further notice, which will be announced separately.
Details of the Class Change System
Before you purchase a Class Change Bundle, there are a few constraints that your character must satisfy for the Class Change to be possible. The requirements are the following:
- The character level is 60.
- The character completed the "Legacy of the Hongmoon Clan" quest.
- You collected any unclaimed ranking rewards on this character.
- Summoner characters must unequip their Familiar’s outfit.
If your character satisfies those requirements, be aware that you can only switch to a class that the Race/Gender you select allows. For example, a Gon character cannot switch to Blade Dancer, a Musician class cannot be male.
After purchasing any Class Change Bundle from the Hongmoon Store, head to the Ajanara Monastery (in the Solak zone) and talk to Transformation Master Jongsung. He will lead you to the Hongmoon Transformation Room. Once inside this room, read the opening screen carefully. It explains the basic constraints of the Class Change System.
(You can still enter the Hongmoon Transformation Room, even if you speak to Transformation Master Jeong Myeong who is located in Handan Village.)
Next, you will be presented with the options to select your character's new class and, if you want to, their new race. Your final step will be to confirm this change, and you will be asked to confirm your choices twice.
If you cancel the process, you can start it again by talking to Class Change Guide Jonghee in the Hongmoon Transformation Room. If you want to exit the Hongmoon Transformation Room without finalizing the Class Change process, click the Leave Transformation Room button near the bottom right corner of your screen.
The Class Change System will then offer you the option to change your weapons and equipment to appropriate ones for your new class. The Weapon Exchange Voucher included in your Class Change Bundle will be used for this exchange. There are a few constraints on this part of the Class Change System:
- Weapon Exchange is only available for Weapons of grade Thornbreaker and above.
- You cannot exchange sealed weapons.
- You will need x1 Weapon Exchange Voucher to exchange x1 Weapon.
- All upgrades on the weapon will remain as is.
- Illusions must be removed from all weapons that are to be exchanged.
Other pieces of equipment than the weapons will be free to exchange.
- Please note that only equipment appropriate for your original class can be exchanged.
- Accessories and Unity Stones must be Legendary grade or above to exchange.
- Soul Shields must be Thornbreaker grade or above to exchange.
Finally, you will be asked to confirm the change in a final step. We want to make sure that you have multiple opportunities to think that this change is permanent. You will have time to make sure that you're making the right choices for your character.